09 Mar MARCH SAVINGS FOR SHARING A FUN FACT!
Mention one of these fun facts about propane at check out and save 20 cents per gallon* off the retail price at the pump only:
- Propane boils at -44 degrees Fahrenheit
- There are 91,547 BTU in one gallon of liquid propane
- The number 1075 is the hazardous chemical number assigned for liquid propane
- Propane weighs 4.24 lbs. per gallon
- Ignition temperature 920-1120
And there you have it! Great information shared in exchange for great savings! *Valid through March 31st, 2021 only and not valid with any other offers.